The Angel Within…

9 Feb

I am told I have special gift that lights up the spirit when I enter the room. I somehow manage to get a response to my touch when others don’t. I don’t know if it is a gift or not, I feel it is the angel inside me. The calming spirit within that quietly speaks to the person through a loving touch.

The angel within. To Ann’s mom I was Joe Angel, the only person she recognized in her last days, to her sister, now under hospice care, I am the calm in her storm, the only one she responds to. The angel within, Gods Spirit, is providing comfort and calm where it is needed most. It is His spirit working through me.

I believe we all have an angel within us who will step up and help if we just tap into it. I feel my full trust and faith in God has opened the door for my angel to light my path. I am totally blessed to have an angel with my every move. As for gifts, the bible does tell us we are gifted by God when we become Christians, however it is unclear if this calming angel is one. I know I thank God for my angel daily.

I wonder how you feel about angels walking with us. Do you feel their presence? We all are so blessed, I think we forget He is watching over us. Maybe we just assume He is there and don’t think about it. Are we taking Him for granted? I wonder. I have been His child for 61 years now and everyday I am shown something different by His presence. How about you?

I can’t imagine life without God. He has blessed me throughout my entire life, He has been my guide and partner everywhere I travel and He has provided the angel within me. To God be the glory for the things He has done in me!

What do you think? I sincerely wonder how you feel. Feel free to comment.

Walk daily with God at your side!

Love,

Ed

Advertisements

7 Responses to “The Angel Within…”

1. the warrioress February 11, 2016 at 2:15 am #

This is intriguing, Ed. I haven’t really thought too much about angels being around us.

• efchristi February 11, 2016 at 10:28 am #

We know God is walking among us, we live daily with His spirit in our hearts, and there have been many news reports about people surviving accidents telling us an Angel wrapped them up to protect them. Yet, we never give it any thought that Angels are all around us.
      I think, as a people, we are not aware of our surroundings and on a whole are totally unaware of 60 percent of what is happening in our daily world. I have opened many eyes over the years just pointing little things out that were happening right in front of a person. People are so wrapped up in their worlds, they fail to see them.
      I ask that you take a few minutes to observe quietly what is happening around you. You just may be surprised at what you discover. I know Ann was very surprised at what she was overlooking.

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Hugs for you and Jessa!

Ed

2. Butch Dean February 16, 2016 at 9:49 pm #

From Hebrews…Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?…and so many other references. I believe!

• efchristi February 17, 2016 at 10:21 am #

Thank you for your comment. While it is referenced throughout the bible, it is an everyday happening in our world – yet so many fail to recognize it. Everyday miracles, and yet people wonder if God really exists!

3. johncoyote February 23, 2016 at 11:18 pm #

A few times in my life. When I was at my worst. My dear Ojibwa Grandmother would come into my dreams. She would caress my hair and face. Tell me. Johnnie. You will be fine. Angels come when needed. I believe many had touched my life.

• efchristi February 24, 2016 at 9:47 am #

She was right, Angels come as needed. Thank you for your comment.

• johncoyote February 24, 2016 at 8:10 pm #